Since my last blog:
- I am been using F# for my functional programming
- My type inference algorithms have led me into zippers and data differentation
- My math needs have led me to integrated optimization methods and approximate dynamic programming
- I've done the CUDA work but found it expensive
- I have purchased a home computer because I thought it would be fun
- I still use my dell X1 as a laptop because it has all you need (except a super fast CPU).
I hope to pick up on my blogging activity.